Boost your beauty sleep with the Stråla Silk Pillowcase. Sleeping on silk is recommended by celebrity makeup artists, dermatologists, beauty experts and hair stylists to help optimize your beauty routine.
Specially commissioned to fulfill exacting standards of texture, density and durability, the Stråla Silk Pillowcase is made from the highest grade, long-fibre 100% mulberry silk, with a thickness of 19 momme.
Why the Stråla Silk Pillowcase?
- Silk allows the skin to retain more moisture since silk absorbs less moisture than other popular bedding materials such as cotton.
- In laboratory testing, the Stråla Silk Pillowcase was shown to absorb significantly less face cream than cotton pillowcases*, keeping your skincare products where they belong – on your face.
- The Stråla Silk Pillowcase was shown to create 43% less friction on average*, reducing stretching and tugging on delicate facial skin.
- The luxuriously smooth texture of the Stråla Silk Pillowcase allows skin to glide along the pillow, which reduces pressure on creased skin.
- Ordinary pillowcases can cause hair tangling during the night. The Stråla Silk Pillowcase reduces friction and keeps hair shiny and smooth.
- Made from 100% non-toxic materials and bleed-free dyes.
*Compared to widely-available cotton pillowcases with a 220-360 thread count.
The Stråla Silk pillowcase supports visible improvements to skin hydration, the appearance of fine lines, skin texture and smoothness as well as general radiance, luminosity and brightness.
See real results:
- Skin looks and feels more hydrated and supple.
- Sleep creases, sleep lines and sleep wrinkles are fewer and less noticeable.
- Hair is softer, less tangled and less frizzy.
- Increased improvement in skincare product performance.
- Improved quality of sleep.
- Increased skin radiance.
*Over 95% of users agreed sleep creases, sleep lines and sleep wrinkles were fewer and less noticeable.