Terms & Conditions
At Stråla, our products undergo significant testing to ensure they meet our quality standards prior to being publicly available. We believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. Please read the following disclaimer:
- Content and information on our website or contained on or in any product label or packaging is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice nor is it intended as a substitute for advice from your dermatologist or other health care professional.
- You should not use the information on this website or the product described for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for any prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any skin or facial regimen or if you have or suspect you might have a skin problem. Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products but we do not warrant that descriptions, colors, or any other content are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Color swatches are for representation only.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and user opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Stråla is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient or combination of ingredients. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shipping & Returns
For information on the Stråla shipping and return policies, please review the Shipping & Returns page.
Your personal information and the protection of your privacy are at extremely important to us at Stråla. Privacy protection is, and always will be, critical to our business. We maintain strict customer confidentiality.
Stråla does collect information voluntarily provided to us on our website, via any and all contact, registration, shipping and order forms. We utilize this information to keep you informed of new products and industry advances. Our purposes for collection of your personal information may include (but is not limited to) billing, customer service issues, network management, customer surveys, special offers and new product updates.
When you interact with us, we automatically receive and store certain types of information, such as the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, the products you purchase, or your location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to serve you more relevant advertisements (referred to as “Retargeting”). This is statistical information used to monitor the usage of our website and for advertising purposes. This information does not include personal information.
As you browse www.StralaSkincare.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Stråla does not share, or sell this data with any other companies (other than our shipping partners for use to deliver your products) without the informed consent of the consumer (except as required by law). It is our belief that parents have the right to protect the privacy and security of their children and as such, Stråla does not target children for collection of personal information.
We implement a secure processing server on our site when collecting information to ensure a high level of security for your personal information entered such as bank details and credit card information. As technologies continue to change, Stråla Skincare makes every effort to keep your personal information private. Stråla Skincare reserves the right to change the technology by which we gather data. Should you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in any newsletter you receive from us or send a request to [email protected] with “REMOVE” in the subject field.
Stråla is not responsible for third party websites that link to our site or for websites linked to from our website. Stråla disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of any of the information provided on such linked sites and any goods or services provided or purchased from such site. Stråla and its affiliates shall not be held liable or responsible for the content of any sites that link to or from the sites.